By Shafiqur Rahman
This quantity of Progress in Molecular Biology and Translational technology focuses at the molecular foundation of drug addiction.
- Contains contributions from best gurus
- Informs and updates on the entire newest advancements within the box
Read or Download The molecular basis of drug addiction PDF
Similar molecular biology books
The improvement of gene medication in response to the concept that of molecular remedy has opened new clinical horizons. among the options in gene medication, gene layout and supply are in particular major in medical functions. This booklet offers cutting-edge details on non-viral gene-delivery recommendations, protecting a huge spectrum of disciplines that come with chemistry, molecular biology, mobile biology, and pharmacokinetics.
Nucleic acids are the basic development blocks of DNA and RNA and are present in almost each dwelling cellphone. Molecular biology is a department of technology that reports the physicochemical homes of molecules in a mobilephone, together with nucleic acids, proteins, and enzymes. elevated figuring out of nucleic acids and their position in molecular biology will extra a few of the organic sciences together with genetics, biochemistry, and phone biology.
This primary e-book to hide neural improvement, neuronal survival and serve as at the genetic point outlines promising techniques for novel healing innovations in combating neurodegenerative problems, reminiscent of Alzheimer's affliction. concentrating on transcription elements, the textual content is obviously divided into 3 sections dedicated to transcriptional regulate of neural improvement, mind functionality and transcriptional dysregulation caused neurological illnesses.
Evolutionary biology has more and more relied upon instruments built in molecular biology that permit for the constitution and serve as of macromolecules for use as facts for exploring the styles and methods of evolutionary swap. built-in Molecular Evolution, moment version is a textbook meant to expansively and accomplished assessment evolutionary reports now usually utilizing molecular information.
- Structural Aspects of Protein Synthesis
- High-Yield Cell and Molecular Biology (3rd Edition) (High-Yield Series)
- The Biology of Subcellular Nitric Oxide
- RNA Polymerase III Transcription
- Basic Cell Culture Protocols Methods in Molecular Biology - Cheryl D Helgason, Cindy L Miller
- Rab GTPases: Methods and Protocols
Additional info for The molecular basis of drug addiction
Opposing patterns of signaling activation in dopamine D1 and D2 receptor-expressing striatal neurons in response to cocaine and haloperidol. J Neurosci. 2008;28(22):5671–5685. 109. Xu S, Kang UG. Cocaine induces ubiquitination of Egr-1 in the rat dorsal striatum. Neuroreport. 2014;25(17):1362–1367. 110. Jenab S, Festa ED, Nazarian A, et al. Cocaine induction of ERK proteins in dorsal striatum of Fischer rats. Brain Res Mol Brain Res. 2005;142(2):134–138. 111. Sun WL, Zhou L, Hazim R, Quinones-Jenab V, Jenab S.
134. Edwards S, Bachtell RK, Guzman D, Whisler KN, Self DW. Emergence of contextassociated GluR(1) and ERK phosphorylation in the nucleus accumbens core during withdrawal from cocaine self-administration. Addict Biol. 2011;16(3): 450–457. 135. Suzuki A, Josselyn SA, Frankland PW, Masushige S, Silva AJ, Kida S. Memory reconsolidation and extinction have distinct temporal and biochemical signatures. J Neurosci. 2004;24(20):4787–4795. 136. Reichelt AC, Lee JL. Memory reconsolidation in aversive and appetitive settings.
The projections of the ventral tegmental area and adjacent regions: a combined fluorescent retrograde tracer and immunofluorescence study in the rat. Brain Res Bull. 1982;9(1–6):321–353. 5. Schultz W. Predictive reward signal of dopamine neurons. J Neurophysiol. 1998;80(1): 1–27. 6. Wise RA. Dopamine, learning and motivation. Nat Rev Neurosci. 2004;5(6):483–494. 7. Canales JJ. Stimulant-induced adaptations in neostriatal matrix and striosome systems: transiting from instrumental responding to habitual behavior in drug addiction.